See Covid-19
Tips & News


How long can I store my stuff?

We can offer storage spaces for a month or for as long as you need, it is really up to you.  You can sign a contract for peace of mind or you can have a minimum 1 month contract that you can end with 14 days notice.

What is a storage agreement?

We want to make things simple, so we have a storage agreement issued by the SSAA that clearly spells out who is storing, what space, what price and under what conditions.  In this agreement, both you the customer, and Storex, the Self Storage Operator agree to a professional storage arrangement that is easy to understand. We ask for photo ID for all our customers.

What type of storage units do you offer?

We offer 2 types of storage. Internal roller door units and external shipping containers all of which have great access. Our internal roller door units were built in early 2016 and are all on the ground floor which means no lifts required. We have a number of sizes available ranging from 8m3 up to 54m3 so we are sure we will have one to suit you. Our shipping containers are purchased brand new, built tough, are virtually indestructible and are completely isolated from one another. You will be impressed by our neat, well presented rows of orange containers with easy drive up access.

How does the insurance work?

In addition to our security services, you have the opportunity to declare the value of your goods and take up insurance for the time the goods are stored with us. If you want to know more, just ask!

Who has access to my stuff?

Simple, nobody but you! You buy the lock, store your stuff and keep the keys.

What security does storex offer?

We have security gates. This is dovetailed with CCTV camera system. We uphold a strict privacy policy protecting the captured images. Our facility is fully fenced with security lighting, so you have maximum visibility and security after dark. There are no hazardous materials of any kind permitted to be stored in the facility.

What you can’t store!

Your goods cannot be hazardous, illegal or stolen or something that are a risk to other property. This includes petrol, diesel, paint, chemicals, gas bottles etc. If you are storing mowers or other petrol driven equipment you will need to drain the tank prior to storing.

Self storage award winner storexSelf Storage Award Winner StorexSelf storage association